30 Condos for rent in North Haven, CT
- North Haven Accessible Apartments (1)
- North Haven Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Haven Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Haven Apartments with Gyms (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Haven Apartments with Parking (2)
- North Haven Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- North Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Haven Furnished Apartments (1)
- North Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
"I've been to a number of places and seen for myself the caliber of people who are in the Navy today -- in all the services for that matter. This is an altogether different bunch. These people of today are really bright, young, good people." (- Ernest Borgnine)
Ernest Borgnine, the famed film and television actor whose career spanned six decades, was raised in North Haven, Connecticut when his parents emigrated to the United States from Italy in 1923. For generations, this area has been a safe haven for many families and entrepreneurs that have braved crossing the Atlantic in search of a better life. See more
Finding condos for rent in North Haven is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in North Haven may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in North Haven that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.