182 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Thousand Oaks, CA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Thousand Oaks (20)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Thousand Oaks (3)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Thousand Oaks (32)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Thousand Oaks (14)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Balconies (57)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Garages (51)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Hardwood Floors (26)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Parking (74)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Pools (49)
- Thousand Oaks Apartments with Washer-Dryers (47)
- Thousand Oaks Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Thousand Oaks Furnished Apartments (12)
- Thousand Oaks Luxury Apartments (92)
- Thousand Oaks Pet Friendly Apartments (37)
- Lake Sherwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westlake Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Moorpark 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Oak Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Agoura Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (10)
- Simi Valley 3 Bedroom Apartments (22)
- Camarillo 3 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Malibu 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Calabasas 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Santa Paula 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Rio de Janeiro. Boca Raton, Florida. Florence, Italy. Deadhorse, Alaska. Thousand Oaks, California. There are some cities that you just know (even before stepping foot within their boundaries or seeing a photograph) are going to be absolutely freaking gorgeous. And you – you lucky, lucky dog – are getting ready to call one of them your home (no, not Deadhorse!). Thousand Oaks, California (or “T.O.,” as you will soon come to know it) is nestled at the feet of the majestic Santa Monica Mountains i...
Having trouble with Craigslist Thousand Oaks? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Thousand Oaks provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Thousand Oaks. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.