1,876 Apartments for rent in San Bruno, CA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- San Bruno Accessible Apartments (3)
- San Bruno Apartments with Balconies (10)
- San Bruno Apartments with Garages (11)
- San Bruno Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
- San Bruno Apartments with Parking (14)
- San Bruno Apartments with Pools (6)
- San Bruno Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- San Bruno Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- San Bruno Furnished Apartments (3)
- San Bruno Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Millbrae Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Pacifica Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Daly City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Burlingame Apartments with Gyms (7)
- South San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (5)
- San Mateo Apartments with Gyms (22)
- San Francisco Apartments with Gyms (125)
- Belmont Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Foster City Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Alameda Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in San Bruno?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in San Bruno?
How can I find a cheap apartment in San Bruno?
Having trouble with Craigslist San Bruno? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Bring your pink slip, checkbook and first born with you when you rent an apartment in San Bruno and try, please, to wrap your mind around the fact that there aren’t any inexpensive apartments here. Officially, the median rent in San Bruno is $1,465 a month. Don’t say we didn’t warn all you bargain hunters! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to San Bruno renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.