- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Rock (34)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (5)
- Little Rock Accessible Apartments (13)
- Little Rock Apartments with Balconies (74)
- Little Rock Apartments with Garages (53)
- Little Rock Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Little Rock Apartments with Hardwood Floors (54)
- Little Rock Apartments with Parking (126)
- Little Rock Apartments with Pools (38)
- Little Rock Apartments with Washer-Dryers (79)
- Little Rock Dog Friendly Apartments (111)
- Little Rock Furnished Apartments (18)
- Little Rock Luxury Apartments (181)
- Little Rock Pet Friendly Apartments (130)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (46)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Little Rock (49)
- North Little Rock 2 Bedroom Apartments (42)
- Maumelle 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bryant 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East End 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Sherwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Gibson 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Benton 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Jacksonville 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Conway 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Cabot 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Little Rock?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Little Rock?
How expensive are studio apartments in Little Rock?
Ah, Little Rock, Arkansas. You’ve probably heard of it before. No? This Arkansas capital city retains a large portion of its history and a dedication to its presidential contributions. You may not find the White House in Little Rock, but throughout the city's 35 neighborhoods, there's an apartment right for you.
Little Rock is quite creatively named after the geological feature found along the Arkansas River. "La Petite Roche," literally a little rock, became an important signpost for trade transportation in early America. Little Rock is now home to several major large corporations, including Dillard's and the Metropolitan National Bank. These corporations are the bread and butter of the city. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Little Rock are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Little Rock near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Little Rock that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.