1,363 Apartments for rent in Vestavia Hills, AL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Vestavia Hills Accessible Apartments (1)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Parking (12)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (7)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Vestavia Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Vestavia Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Vestavia Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Homewood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (45)
- Hoover Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Irondale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Pelham Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Fultondale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Forestdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bessemer Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Vestavia Hills?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Vestavia Hills?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Vestavia Hills?
"Cause there's another chance and a someday soon; shining like the Alabama moon; she's looking for her promised land; out beyond the lights of Birmingham." (-Amanda Marshall, "Birmingham")
Beyond the lights of Birmingham, nestled among stately American Beech and Scarlet Oaks, lies the thriving small city of Vestavia Hills. Thanks to an abundant tax base,attractive, developed neighborhoods, the community is understandably popular with Birmingham professionals. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Vestavia Hills renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.