108 Apartments for Rent in Mountain Brook, AL with Pools
- Mountain Brook Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Garages (3)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Parking (5)
- Mountain Brook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mountain Brook Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mountain Brook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mountain Brook Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (9)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (54)
- Homewood Apartments with Pools (4)
- Irondale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Hoover Apartments with Pools (19)
- Fultondale Apartments with Pools (2)
- Center Point Apartments with Pools (2)
- Pelham Apartments with Pools (1)
- Forestdale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Chelsea Apartments with Pools (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Mountain Brook?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Mountain Brook?
"Reverence for place was central in Warren Manning's approach to developing the residential subdivision of Mountain Brook Estates, south of Birmingham to create a park like setting for suburban living." (LALH Book on Warren H. Manning)
This well-heeled city of 20,413 people is affectionately called "The Tiny Kingdom" because of its Tudor-style architecture and well-preserved natural landscape. Minutes from downtown Birmingham, AL, it is a tucked-away haven filled with tons of ordinary people of all ages pretending they are the last of a long line of country-clubbers. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Mountain Brook means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Mountain Brook could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.