1,079 Apartments for rent in Center Point, AL with Pools
- Center Point Accessible Apartments (1)
- Center Point Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Center Point Apartments with Garages (2)
- Center Point Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Center Point Apartments with Parking (4)
- Center Point Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Center Point Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Center Point Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Grayson Valley Apartments with Pools (1)
- Trussville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fultondale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Gardendale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Birmingham Apartments with Pools (48)
- Moody Apartments with Pools (1)
- Vestavia Hills Apartments with Pools (6)
- Brook Highland Apartments with Pools (1)
- Margaret Apartments with Pools (6)
- Homewood Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Center Point?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Center Point?
Bet you'll never guess where in Alabama the town of Center Point is located! We'll give you a hint, it's not the edge.
Center Point, a city in northeastern Jefferson County, Alabama, has a population of 16,921 people, according to the U.S. census. Only about eight square miles in size, the town manages to make up for its small size in other ways, including having plenty of housing for rent. It's located right in the center of Alabama, which the astute would figure out from the moniker, between I-59 and Birmingham to the south and Pinson and Clay to the north. Center Point is a great place to come if you're looking for a small-town vibe with a strong community and high quality of life. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Center Point means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Center Point could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.