938 Apartments for rent in West Allis, WI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in West Allis (1)
- West Allis Accessible Apartments (2)
- West Allis Apartments with Balconies (3)
- West Allis Apartments with Garages (5)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- West Allis Apartments with Parking (6)
- West Allis Apartments with Pools (1)
- West Allis Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Allis Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Greenfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (69)
- New Berlin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brookfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Glendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Shorewood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Whitefish Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in West Allis?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in West Allis?
How can I find a cheap apartment in West Allis?
"The ship was the pride of the American side / Coming back from some mill in Wisconsin / As the big freighters go / it was bigger than most / With a crew and good captain well seasoned" - (Gordon Lightfoot, "The Wreck of Edmund Fitzgerald")
West Allis, or Stallis, as locals fondly call it, is a city located on the west side of Milwaukee County, Wisconsin. This is where friends remain friends even after a night of intoxication and drama. This is where residents raise their kids just like their parents before them. This is where attending a high school football game is the highlight of mostly everyones week. And this is where most people know everyone in the neighborhood by their first name.The city of 61,000 people started out as a territory with settlements here and there. The development of transportation facilities brought about community growth in the area. Think you can blend in with the lifestyle and culture of good ol Stallis? Time to go home hunting then! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Allis offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in West Allis. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in West Allis can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.