136 Furnished Apartments for rent in Wauwatosa, WI
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wauwatosa (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wauwatosa (2)
- Wauwatosa Accessible Apartments (2)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (13)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Pools (5)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Wauwatosa Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Wauwatosa?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Wauwatosa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wauwatosa?
Wauwatosa: Home of the world famous actor, Spencer Tracy. Enough said.
Wauwatosa is located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin with a population of around 45,000. It’s an established city dating back to 1835 and owes much of its history to Charles Hart and his mills. The origin of the citys name is still uncertain, but it dates back far beyond its founding and has been traced to the Potawatomi chief, Chief Wauwautaesie (what a mouthful); his name later adopted by the city in his honor. It also means "firefly" in the Potawatomi language, and you can find swarms of these colorful creatures in this part of the Menomonee River Valley during the summer season. Get your nets and jars ready for hunting! See more
Furnished apartments in Wauwatosa can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Wauwatosa as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.