568 Apartments for rent in Wauwatosa, WI with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Wauwatosa Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Garages (13)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Parking (15)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Wauwatosa Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Wauwatosa Furnished Apartments (3)
- Wauwatosa Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- West Allis Apartments with Pools (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Pools (27)
- Brookfield Apartments with Pools (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Pools (5)
- Glendale Apartments with Pools (1)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Pools (3)
- New Berlin Apartments with Pools (4)
- Franklin Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mequon Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Pools (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Wauwatosa?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Wauwatosa?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wauwatosa?
Wauwatosa: Home of the world famous actor, Spencer Tracy. Enough said.
Wauwatosa is located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin with a population of around 45,000. It’s an established city dating back to 1835 and owes much of its history to Charles Hart and his mills. The origin of the citys name is still uncertain, but it dates back far beyond its founding and has been traced to the Potawatomi chief, Chief Wauwautaesie (what a mouthful); his name later adopted by the city in his honor. It also means "firefly" in the Potawatomi language, and you can find swarms of these colorful creatures in this part of the Menomonee River Valley during the summer season. Get your nets and jars ready for hunting! See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Wauwatosa means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Wauwatosa could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.