687 Apartments for rent in Shorewood, WI with Gyms
- Shorewood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Garages (3)
- Shorewood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Shorewood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Shorewood Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Shorewood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Shorewood Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Glendale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (37)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mequon Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- South Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brookfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
"This maple-studded town [of Shorewood] on Lake Michigan dotes on its reputation as Milwaukee's most liberal suburb." - Howell Raines, New York Times, 1979
Shorewood is a rather small village located in Milwaukee County, Wisconsin, and is home to more than 13,162 people. This place is the perfect answer for those who are looking for the neighborliness of a small community, while still enjoying the amenities of a big city. In fact, the best way to describe Shorewood is by calling it an "urban village." The village is situated between the Milwaukee River and Lake Michigan, with a rich history behind it. The area originally belonged to the Sioux and Algonquin Indians until 1832 when the land was purchased from the Menominees by the U.S. government. The area was given its present name in 1917. The water in the area was a huge draw for early settlers who helped establish the community. Are you looking for an apartment in Shorewood? Then you will find information to help you make the best selection here. We have information on places to live in Shorewood, including premier apartments, 3-bedroom houses for rent and other types of rental housing. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Shorewood renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.