361 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Oak Creek, WI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Creek (4)
- Oak Creek Accessible Apartments (4)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Garages (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Oak Creek Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oak Creek Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Oak Creek (3)
- South Milwaukee 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Franklin 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Greenfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Mount Pleasant 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Racine 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- West Allis 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Milwaukee 2 Bedroom Apartments (90)
- Shorewood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Wauwatosa 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Whitefish Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Oak Creek?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Oak Creek?
How expensive are studio apartments in Oak Creek?
Ready for bingo and cricket? Maybe a nap in a recliner in front of the T.V.? If so, Oak Creek may be just right for you. It is rated number four as the best place for seniors across the entire U.S.
You don't have to be old to live in Oak Creek, as it turns out. Instead, Oak Creek, Wisconsin, is just focused on being the best. For example, while it may be a booming senior center, it was also recently voted sixth manliest city in the country, Oak Creek has also ranked eighth for cities to visit for the holidays. Talk about over-achieving! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Oak Creek are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Oak Creek near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Oak Creek that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.