760 Apartments for rent in New Berlin, WI with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- New Berlin Accessible Apartments (2)
- New Berlin Apartments with Balconies (5)
- New Berlin Apartments with Garages (4)
- New Berlin Apartments with Parking (5)
- New Berlin Apartments with Pools (4)
- New Berlin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- New Berlin Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- New Berlin Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brookfield Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Allis Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waukesha Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Greenfield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Wauwatosa Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Pewaukee Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Milwaukee Apartments with Gyms (46)
- Oak Creek Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brown Deer Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in New Berlin?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in New Berlin?
Much better than old Berlin and warmer to boot. In actuality, New Berlin is not named as a new world version of Germany’s capital city. It was actually named after New Berlin, NY, which oddly enough was actually named after the town of Berlin in Connecticut. So actually this city near the Great Lakes has nothing to do with the old world whatsoever, except for Gasthaus, which offers some of the best German food in Wisconsin.
New Berlin is a sleepy area southwest of Milwaukee, near the Milwaukee Bay. Contrary to what movies and television would have you believe, it doesn’t snow every day in Wisconsin. Not every day. In fact, summers here can get quite warm. Residents like to get outside, which is apparent by the 850 acres of parkland reserved within the city. When not relaxing in Greenfield Park or teeing off at Deer Haven Golf Club, the Milwaukee Bay is only a short drive away for swimming, water skiing, fishing and any number of other water sports. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to New Berlin renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.