555 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lake Stevens, WA
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lake Stevens (2)
- Lake Stevens Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Parking (7)
- Lake Stevens Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Lake Stevens Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lake Stevens Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Lake Stevens (2)
- Snohomish 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Everett 2 Bedroom Apartments (43)
- Marysville 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Arlington 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mill Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lake Stickney 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bothell East 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mukilteo 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- North Lynnwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Bothell West 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Lake Stevens?
Lake Stevens: Recognized in the past for the “World’s largest sawmill,” but known these days as “The Lake Cuomo of Washington.”
Are you ready to escape the hustle and bustle of Seattle and live in a beautiful spot known for outdoor recreation? Lake Stevens has all of this and more, which is why droves of people are ditching their urban lifestyle for a more laid-back atmosphere. The best part is that this up-and-coming town is an easy drive to the big city. It might seem rural, but you aren’t exactly in the boondocks. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Lake Stevens are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Stevens near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Lake Stevens that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.