2,032 Apartments for rent in Texas City, TX with Balconies
- Texas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Texas City Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Texas City Apartments with Pools (11)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Texas City Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Texas City Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Dickinson Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kemah Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Santa Fe Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Galveston Apartments with Balconies (6)
- League City Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Webster Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Friendswood Apartments with Balconies (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Texas City?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Texas City?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Texas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Texas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Texas City! Located on Galveston Bay about an hour outside of Houston, this small city is an industrial hub with plenty in the way of apartment rentals. So, let’s get looking! See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Texas City renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.