979 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Texas City, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Texas City (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Texas City (12)
- Texas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Texas City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Texas City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Texas City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Texas City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Texas City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dickinson 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Hitchcock 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Kemah 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Galveston 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- League City 2 Bedroom Apartments (20)
- Seabrook 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Nassau Bay 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Webster 2 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Friendswood 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- La Porte 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Texas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Texas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Texas City! Located on Galveston Bay about an hour outside of Houston, this small city is an industrial hub with plenty in the way of apartment rentals. So, let’s get looking! See more
2 bedroom apartments in Texas City are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Texas City near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Texas City that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.