3,386 Accessible Apartments for rent in Live Oak, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Live Oak Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Live Oak Apartments with Garages (7)
- Live Oak Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Live Oak Apartments with Parking (10)
- Live Oak Apartments with Pools (5)
- Live Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Live Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Live Oak Furnished Apartments (2)
- Live Oak Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Selma Accessible Apartments (2)
- Converse Accessible Apartments (2)
- Windcrest Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cibolo Accessible Apartments (1)
- San Antonio Accessible Apartments (209)
- Bulverde Accessible Apartments (1)
- New Braunfels Accessible Apartments (14)
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Scenic Oaks Accessible Apartments (1)
- Seguin Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Live Oak?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Live Oak?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Live Oak?
A land of farming and ranching, Live Oak, Texas, is a relatively new city that was incorporated in 1960. Founders believed the gently rolling landscape at the intersection of I-35 and Loop 1604 was ideal for a thriving community. Turns out, they were right.
Live Oak, Texas, is just over six miles from San Antonio and, in good traffic, you can make the commute in about 17 minutes. The community is active and folksy; people enjoy annual neighborhood celebrations like the Memorial Day Parade and Easter Egg Hunt. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Live Oak with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Live Oak. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.