225 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Irving, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Irving (43)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (3)
- Irving Accessible Apartments (45)
- Irving Apartments with Balconies (65)
- Irving Apartments with Garages (31)
- Irving Apartments with Gyms (60)
- Irving Apartments with Hardwood Floors (58)
- Irving Apartments with Parking (65)
- Irving Apartments with Pools (68)
- Irving Apartments with Washer-Dryers (43)
- Irving Dog Friendly Apartments (69)
- Irving Furnished Apartments (3)
- Irving Pet Friendly Apartments (69)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Irving (66)
- Coppell 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Euless 2 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Farmers Branch 2 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Grapevine 2 Bedroom Apartments (16)
- Carrollton 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Bedford 2 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Addison 2 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Grand Prairie 2 Bedroom Apartments (38)
- Lewisville 2 Bedroom Apartments (45)
- Southlake 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Irving?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Irving?
How expensive are studio apartments in Irving?
Having trouble with Craigslist Dallas? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!See more
2 bedroom apartments in Irving are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Irving near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Irving that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.