76 Apartments for Rent in Hitchcock, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hitchcock (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hitchcock (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hitchcock (1)
- Hitchcock Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Garages (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Parking (1)
- Hitchcock Apartments with Pools (1)
- Hitchcock Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Hitchcock Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Galveston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Dickinson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- League City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Kemah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Webster Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Nassau Bay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Alvin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Friendswood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
From a railroad station to vegetable shipping center, anti-aircraft training base and, more recently a place of living for employees at the Johnson Space Center, Hitchcock, TX, certainly has a history as rich and diverse as its community.
No, the name of Hitchcock, TX doesn't have anything to do with a certain famous English movie maker, but it sure was the setting for a couple of interesting ventures throughout the years. The city saw its first residents in 1873 when it was established as a railway station between Galveston and Houston. Around the turn of the 20th century it was a vegetable shipping center, but all kinds of critters invaded the produce and killed the economy until World War II when Camp Wallace and the Hitchcock Naval Air Station were established in the area. With the development of the Johnson Space Center only twenty minutes away, Hitchcock became a suburb of Galveston and experienced new growth. Seeing people on horses in Hitchcock is not uncommon - living here, you will experience plenty of cowboy-sightings, as the town has been hosting the Galveston County Fair and Rodeo since 1984. There are also plenty of other opportunities to meet locals, such as the Good Ole Days Parade in August and the Christmas Parade in December every year. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hitchcock offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Hitchcock. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Hitchcock can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.