136 Apartments for rent in Brownsville, TX with Balconies
- Brownsville Accessible Apartments (4)
- Brownsville Apartments with Garages (13)
- Brownsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brownsville Apartments with Parking (28)
- Brownsville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Brownsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Brownsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Brownsville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Brownsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rancho Viejo Apartments with Balconies (4)
- San Benito Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harlingen Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Mercedes Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Weslaco Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Donna Apartments with Balconies (1)
- San Juan Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Pharr Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Edinburg Apartments with Balconies (27)
- McAllen Apartments with Balconies (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Brownsville?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Brownsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Brownsville?
Howdy, partner. Rumor has it you’re planning to saddle up and head on down to Brownsville, Texas, the “city on the border by the sea.” Wise move, future Lone Star leaser, if you have a hankering to live in a town where the cost of living is low. Think you got what it takes to call yourself a true Texan? Then read on, and you’ll be living the dream in Brownsville in no time… See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Brownsville renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.