94 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Brownsville, TX
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Brownsville (3)
- Brownsville Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Brownsville Apartments with Garages (15)
- Brownsville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Brownsville Apartments with Parking (24)
- Brownsville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brownsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Brownsville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Brownsville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Brownsville Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brownsville (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brownsville (6)
- Rancho Viejo 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Laguna Vista 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Port Isabel 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- San Benito 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Harlingen 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- South Padre Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Palm Valley 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mercedes 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Weslaco 2 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Edcouch 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Brownsville?
Howdy, partner. Rumor has it you’re planning to saddle up and head on down to Brownsville, Texas, the “city on the border by the sea.” Wise move, future Lone Star leaser, if you have a hankering to live in a town where the cost of living is low. Think you got what it takes to call yourself a true Texan? Then read on, and you’ll be living the dream in Brownsville in no time… See more
2 bedroom apartments in Brownsville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Brownsville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Brownsville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.