496 Apartments for rent in Oak Ridge, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Ridge (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Ridge (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Oak Ridge (1)
- Oak Ridge Accessible Apartments (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Parking (6)
- Oak Ridge Apartments with Pools (3)
- Oak Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Oak Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lenoir City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Knoxville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (53)
- Alcoa Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Maryville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seymour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Blue Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Ooltewah Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Oak Ridge?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Oak Ridge?
"Somewhere down the blue highway I found paradise / Heaven's a small town / Heaven's a small town." (-- The Oakridge Boys, "Heaven's a Small Town")
For decades, its been known by a dozen different names: the Secret City, the City Behind the Fence, the Atomic City, any of these places sound familiar? Since its official inception in 1942, Oak Ridge, Tennessee has maintained a consistently captivating history and been home to everything from musicians to atomic bombs. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Ridge offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Ridge. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Oak Ridge can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.