115 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Dentsville, SC
- Dentsville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Dentsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Dentsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Dentsville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Dentsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Dentsville Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dentsville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dentsville (1)
- Woodfield 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Forest Acres 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (72)
- St. Andrews 2 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- West Columbia 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Cayce 2 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Springdale 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Irmo 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lexington 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Red Bank 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Dentsville?
As a community within the greater Columbia area, Dentsville residents know that the name Columbia itself comes from explorer Christopher Columbus - just a more poetic interpretation of what he would've liked to name America.
Dentsville is not a city but rather a census-designated community located in Richland County, South Carolina. The community boasts a population of around 14,000 as of the most recent census and is part of the greater Columbia, SC metro area. With nearly seven miles of land and under a quarter mile of water, this pleasant tree-lined community is a serene spot, accessible to the pleasures of city life. Lightwood Knot Branch Stream and a small pond offer a glimpse of greater waterways just outside this community's borders. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Dentsville are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Dentsville near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Dentsville that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.