1,343 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Malvern, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Malvern Accessible Apartments (2)
- Malvern Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Malvern Apartments with Garages (2)
- Malvern Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Malvern Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Malvern Apartments with Parking (3)
- Malvern Apartments with Pools (3)
- Malvern Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Malvern Furnished Apartments (1)
- Malvern Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Paoli Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Chesterbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Berwyn Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Devon Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Phoenixville Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Exton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- West Chester Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lionville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- King of Prussia Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Chester Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
Finding an apartment in Malvern that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.