312 Furnished Apartments for rent in Harleysville, PA
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Harleysville (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Harleysville (1)
- Harleysville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Harleysville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Harleysville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Harleysville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Harleysville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Harleysville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Harleysville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hatfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lansdale Furnished Apartments (3)
- North Wales Furnished Apartments (1)
- Norristown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Blue Bell Furnished Apartments (2)
- King of Prussia Furnished Apartments (5)
- Phoenixville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Meeting Furnished Apartments (1)
- Conshohocken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Bryn Mawr Furnished Apartments (2)
Harleysville -- Home to the renowned annual Heckler Fest at Heckler Plains!
Harleysville isn't actually a town unto itself, but a census-designated place within the Lower Salford Township in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It was settled by the Pennsylvania Dutch in the 18th century, and named after Samuel Harley. More than 9,000 people live in this community today. There's even an annual Apple Butter Frolic! It doesn't get much more countrified than this, folks. See more
Furnished apartments in Harleysville can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Harleysville as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.