1,598 Apartments for rent in Blue Bell, PA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Blue Bell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Parking (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Pools (4)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Blue Bell Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Blue Bell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ambler Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norristown Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lansdale Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Montgomeryville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wyncote Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Horsham Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Blue Bell?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Blue Bell?
Blue Bell is consistently named to "Money" magazine's list of "100 Best Places to Live in the United States."
Blue Bell is a small town in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It is a predominantly owner-occupied area, home to just over 6,000 residents. Previously named Pigeontown, as it was a gathering place for flocks of passenger pigeons, it was renamed to Blue Bell after the Blue Bell Inn, a prominent inn located in the area. It is a loosely-knit community, due to its proximity to so many other, larger towns such as Norristown and Philadelphia. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Blue Bell renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.