194 Apartments for rent in Sherwood, OR with Balconies
- Sherwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Sherwood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Sherwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sherwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Sherwood Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Sherwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bull Mountain Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Tualatin Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Balconies (10)
- Tigard Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Beaverton Apartments with Balconies (63)
- Newberg Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Aloha Apartments with Balconies (25)
- Cedar Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Raleigh Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Balconies (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Sherwood?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Sherwood?
"Carlson & Sherk Store Robbed -- The robbers opened the safe which is never kept locked because of fear that it might be blown open. Then they sat down by the safe and ate a lunch of crackers and cheese." - 1913 breaking news report, The Sherwood News Sheet, July 9, 1913
Sherwood's popularity has gained and waned over the years, but now seems to have taken hold. Since 2000, the town's population has increased more than 50%. Sherwood, Oregon is one of those quintessential Northwest towns that everyone seems to want to live in but relatively few do. It's a place where the decision by 19th-century pioneers to trek thousands of miles via the forbidding Oregon Trail, just to make their home at the northern tip of the Willamette Valley, seems imminently sensible. It's a place where wineries and art festivals now trump agricultural farming, but where expansive wildlife refuges and gorgeous scenery can still be found on any given day. And it's a place where according to some, the 1950 lifestyle of "Leave It to Beaver" small-town America still prevails, and only minutes away from the attractions and intensity of the big city. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Sherwood renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.