193 Apartments for rent in Nesconset, NY with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Nesconset Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Nesconset Apartments with Garages (1)
- Nesconset Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Nesconset Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Nesconset Apartments with Parking (3)
- Nesconset Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Nesconset Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Nesconset Furnished Apartments (1)
- Nesconset Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Grove Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ronkonkoma Apartments with Pools (4)
- Hauppauge Apartments with Pools (2)
- Central Islip Apartments with Pools (1)
- Holbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Setauket-East Setauket Apartments with Pools (1)
- Sayville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Terryville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Islip Apartments with Pools (1)
- Coram Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Nesconset?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Nesconset?
If you've been dying to get to know more about Long Island, you've come to the right place. Nesconset, New York, is the home of the Long Island Museum.
Located in Suffolk County, Long Island, New York, Nesconset is a small hamlet that is a part of the Nassau-Suffolk metropolitan area. More than 14,390 people call this place home, even as the area continues to enjoy steady growth and development. If the name of the place, Nesconset, sounds a little unfamiliar, that is because it is derived from the language of the original settlers in the place, the Algonquian-speaking Native Americans, and means "second crossing." Nesconset is not really an incorporated town or city, it's more of a well-known area (the government calls it a census-designated place, but you don't care about that -- it simply means that the area has been mapped out for statistical and data-gathering purposes). Are you looking for a rental property in Nesconset? We have the information you need to find the best place. It doesn't matter if you are searching for a one-bedroom apartment for rent, three-bedroom apartments, rental condos or other types of rental homes in Nesconset; here are the tools to help you find the place you desire. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Nesconset means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Nesconset could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.