2,854 Apartments for rent in Wood-Ridge, NJ with Balconies
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Wood-Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Wood-Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Furnished Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wallington Apartments with Balconies (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Garfield Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Passaic Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Hackensack Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Elmwood Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Bogota Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Ridgefield Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clifton Apartments with Balconies (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Wood-Ridge?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Wood-Ridge?
Frankie Muniz, best known for playing Malcolm on the popular sitcom Malcolm in the Middle, was born and raised in Wood-Ridge. A kid genius just like his character, Muniz attended Bugg Elementary in Wood-Ridge, where the cute-as-a-bug, future actor/race car driver was doing fourth-grade schoolwork in first grade.
Wood-Ridge is a small borough in the "Garden State" of New Jersey in Bergen County. It's in the New York-Northern New Jersey- Long Island Metro Area (translation: Wood-Ridge is a hop, skip, and a jump to NYC). At only 1.10 square miles in size, this borough is closely connected with its neighbors -- namely, boroughs such as East Rutherford and Hasbrouck Heights. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Wood-Ridge renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.