737 Apartments for rent in Westwood, NJ with Parking
- Westwood Accessible Apartments (4)
- Westwood Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Garages (2)
- Westwood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westwood Apartments with Pools (1)
- Westwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Westwood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Westwood Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Parking (1)
- Paramus Apartments with Parking (1)
- River Edge Apartments with Parking (2)
- Montvale Apartments with Parking (1)
- Closter Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bergenfield Apartments with Parking (2)
- Norwood Apartments with Parking (1)
- Demarest Apartments with Parking (2)
- Ridgewood Apartments with Parking (11)
- Cresskill Apartments with Parking (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Westwood?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Westwood?
Entertainer Queen Latifah once said some of America's greatest talent comes from New Jersey. One such talent, James Gandolfini, who played ruthless mob boss, Tony Soprano, in HBO's The Sopranos, actually hailed from Westwood, New Jersey.
New Jersey is definitely a place of interesting people and places. It's not only home to some famous talent, but it's also the place of Pleasantville. Well, not the Pleasantville where Tobey Maguire and Reese Witherspoon once resided as costars, but rather, Westwood, New Jersey. In the early 19th century, this northeastern part of New Jersey was known as Pleasantville, but it became a part of the Harrington Township, or what later became Washington Township in 1826. By 1875 the name of the town changed to Westwood, and later in 1909, it became the Borough of Westwood. If that's not enough to excite you, Westwood was also once home to the Lenni-Lenape Indians of the Eastern Algonquin Nation, and was primarily farmland before the Civil War. Of course, the Erie Railroad changed all of that, and today, this self-governed township is home to 10,908 Jersey residents, per 2010 U.S. Census data. So, let's see what you need to consider to join the fray of Pleasantville Westwood. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Westwood apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.