600 Apartments for rent in Matawan, NJ with Hardwood Floors
- Morganville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Keyport Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- South Amboy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Robertsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Keansburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Old Bridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Sayreville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Perth Amboy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Middletown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- South River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Matawan?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Matawan?
Matawan, NJ: Home to the most well-known freshwater shark attacks in history - thankfully, they were 100 years ago.
Matawan is a small town in the shadows of New York City, close enough to be convenient, but far enough for separation from the rat race. It is a town that has grown over the years, with new residents adding to the bedrock of the community. It is a historic town that is in transition, becoming more urban while holding onto a village-like atmosphere. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Matawan renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.