300 Furnished Apartments for rent in Marlton, NJ
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Marlton (2)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Marlton (2)
- Marlton Accessible Apartments (4)
- Marlton Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Marlton Apartments with Garages (6)
- Marlton Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Marlton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Marlton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Marlton Apartments with Pools (8)
- Marlton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Marlton Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Marlton Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Moorestown-Lenola Furnished Apartments (2)
- Clementon Furnished Apartments (1)
- Collingswood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bellmawr Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blackwood Furnished Apartments (1)
- Philadelphia Furnished Apartments (93)
- Feasterville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Jenkintown Furnished Apartments (2)
- Wyncote Furnished Apartments (1)
- Horsham Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Marlton?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Marlton?
Talk about English roots: Originally known as "Evesham," Marlton is one of the oldest communities in the New World and was named after an Old World English village just outside of Shakespeare's home, Stratford-upon-Avon, back in 1688.
Marlton may be an unofficial town in New Jersey, but it has a lot of character as its own community. Marlton has a rich history that has its own tale to tell and legacy to carry. Currently home to a little over 10,000 people, this town is a part of the Evesham Township of New Jersey in Burlington County, one of the largest counties in the state. As one of the original 13 townships of Burlington, Marlton is actually a community in southeastern New Jersey that has not yet been incorporated by the state. Living under the radar for the win, Marlton style! This little hidden gem was founded by a couple of young poor immigrant farmers in 1676. Now if that isn't old school, what is? See more
Furnished apartments in Marlton can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Marlton as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.