66 Short-term Apartments for Rent in East Rutherford, NJ
- East Rutherford Accessible Apartments (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Garages (2)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Parking (4)
- East Rutherford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Rutherford Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- East Rutherford Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rutherford Short-term Apartments (1)
- Wood-Ridge Short-term Apartments (1)
- Secaucus Short-term Apartments (2)
- North Bergen Short-term Apartments (2)
- Belleville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hackensack Short-term Apartments (3)
- West New York Short-term Apartments (6)
- Hoboken Short-term Apartments (6)
- Harrison Short-term Apartments (1)
- Leonia Short-term Apartments (1)
Big sports, little city! East Rutherford is the smallest city on record to ever host a Super Bowl. It's also the only city with fewer than 10,000 people to be home to five different professional sports teams at once.
Small, buzzing East Rutherford, New Jersey, rests just seven miles from Midtown Manhattan and is bordered by the Hackensack River on the east and the Passaic on the west. East Rutherford is zoned as a borough, a municipal unit that's smaller than a city, and is governed by a mayor and a small council of six. The borough has just over 30 miles of roadways and is intersected by State Routes 3, 120 and 17, as well as I-95. Founded as its namesake in 1894, alongside 25 other boroughs in Bergen County, East Rutherford is now home to the Meadowlands Sports Complex, the Izod Center and the MetLife Stadium. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in East Rutherford takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.