2,769 Apartments for rent in Cherry Hill Mall, NJ with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Garages (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Parking (8)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cherry Hill Mall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Cherry Hill Mall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Kingston Estates Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Golden Triangle Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Haddonfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Moorestown-Lenola Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Ashland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Greentree Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Collingswood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Audubon Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Marlton Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Echelon Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Cherry Hill Mall?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Cherry Hill Mall?
Do you live in a mall? Cherry Hill Mall is actually a census-designated place (CDP), not an actual city.
Cherry Hill Mall, NJ boasted a population of 14,171 residents in the 2010 US Census Bureau. Located in populous Camden County -- a well-established member of the huge Philadelphia, PA/Camden, NJ/ Wilmington, DE tri-city megalopolis -- the Cherry Hill Mall district is blessed with a high concentration of retail shopping and dining amenities (who'd have thought?). Besides the landmark mall itself, standalone shopping plazas, typical big-box brand stores and hotel lodging can be found at the major road artery confluence of Route 70, Haddonfield Road and Route 38. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Cherry Hill Mall renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.