1,087 Apartments for rent in Northchase, NC with Balconies
- Northchase Accessible Apartments (2)
- Northchase Apartments with Garages (2)
- Northchase Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northchase Apartments with Parking (4)
- Northchase Apartments with Pools (3)
- Northchase Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Northchase Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Northchase Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Murraysville Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Kings Grant Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bayshore Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Ogden Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Wilmington Apartments with Balconies (78)
- Wrightsville Beach Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Myrtle Grove Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Leland Apartments with Balconies (40)
- Carolina Beach Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Kure Beach Apartments with Balconies (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Northchase?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Northchase?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Northchase renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.