451 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Flowood, MS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Flowood Accessible Apartments (2)
- Flowood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Flowood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Flowood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Flowood Apartments with Parking (3)
- Flowood Apartments with Pools (3)
- Flowood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Flowood Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Flowood (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Flowood (3)
- Pearl Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Brandon Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Ridgeland Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Richland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Jackson Pet Friendly Apartments (126)
- Madison Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Byram Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Clinton Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Hattiesburg Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Flowood?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Flowood?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Flowood?
Unlike many Mississippi towns and cities with histories predating the Civil War, Flowood's past starts in the retro year of 1953 when it incorporated as a town. Despite occasional incursions by flood waters, the area continued to grow and prosper so that by 1990, it became a full-fledged city. According to the 2010 U.S. Census, 7,823 people live here.
For all of its small-city size, Flowood boasts large metropolitan perks when it comes to health care. It serves the entire region with no less than five major medical resources and many other smaller practices. For example, River Oaks Hospital is often ranked among the top 10 percent in the country in surgical care for joint replacement. This commitment to health along with ample recreational facilities and lots of shopping adds to the cachet of living here. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Flowood should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Flowood may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Flowood. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.