619 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Webster Groves, MO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Webster Groves (2)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Webster Groves (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Webster Groves (2)
- Webster Groves Accessible Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Garages (1)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Parking (2)
- Webster Groves Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Webster Groves Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Groves Furnished Apartments (1)
- Webster Groves Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Crestwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Maplewood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Richmond Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Clayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Kirkwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Concord 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- University City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mehlville 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Overland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Fenton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Webster Groves?
Webster Groves, MO, is all about voices. This community boasts celebrated past residents such as gravelly voiced comedienne Phyllis Diller (you know, that perennial "bad frizzy hair day" lady who appeared like a zillion times on TV's original Tonight Show) and Harry and Skip Caray, the well-known father-and-son sports announcer team of the Chicago Cubs and Atlanta Braves Major League Baseball teams, respectively.
Webster Groves, MO is more like a big inner-city neighborhood of the "Gateway City" of St. Louis than a typical, legitimate suburb. If the term suits you, label it a "city within a city." Webster Groves evolved as an upscale enclave in the late 1800s. It came about from a desire to develop an adjacent local area as welcome relief to the congestion and stuffy urban air of St. Louis. Residents of Webster Groves enjoy a more kicked-back-type lifestyle than their big-city counterparts. According to the United States Census Bureau's 2010 report, Webster Groves had 22, 995 residents occupying 5.9 square miles in total area. Situated a mere two miles as the crow flies from the greater St. Louis city boundary, it affords a piece-of-cake daily commute for those earning their livelihoods in the nearby big city. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Webster Groves offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Webster Groves, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.