333 Short-term Apartments for rent in St. Charles, MO
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Charles Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Charles Apartments with Balconies (14)
- St. Charles Apartments with Garages (13)
- St. Charles Apartments with Gyms (7)
- St. Charles Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- St. Charles Apartments with Parking (20)
- St. Charles Apartments with Pools (9)
- St. Charles Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- St. Charles Dog Friendly Apartments (17)
- St. Charles Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Maryland Heights Short-term Apartments (3)
- St. Peters Short-term Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Chesterfield Short-term Apartments (5)
- Creve Coeur Short-term Apartments (2)
- Florissant Short-term Apartments (1)
- Ballwin Short-term Apartments (2)
- Ellisville Short-term Apartments (1)
- Kirkwood Short-term Apartments (1)
- Clayton Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in St. Charles?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in St. Charles?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Charles?
Around this part of the “Show Me State,” there are a lot of Saints (Louis, Peters, John). But there is only one St. Charles. This river town was once flocked to by pioneers and visitors who had traveled downstream (ala Oregon Trail style) in hopes of bartering, settling into the community and find a better way of life. The hometown to American folklore heroes such as Daniel Boone, St. Charles was and is a town based on strong values and American ideals.
Though it may be best known for its history — people actually book weddings on the city’s Main Street, founded in the 1800s — St. Charles keeps up with the times and has a great way of blending old with new and hip. As the second largest city in Missouri, St. Charles continues to grow and prosper without losing sight of its values.
Let’s see what adventures await you in St. Charles! See more
Finding a short-term apartment in St. Charles takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.