278 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Kansas City, MO
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kansas City (44)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (4)
- Kansas City Accessible Apartments (61)
- Kansas City Apartments with Balconies (231)
- Kansas City Apartments with Garages (124)
- Kansas City Apartments with Gyms (123)
- Kansas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (173)
- Kansas City Apartments with Parking (243)
- Kansas City Apartments with Pools (158)
- Kansas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (153)
- Kansas City Dog Friendly Apartments (398)
- Kansas City Furnished Apartments (14)
- Kansas City Luxury Apartments (385)
- Kansas City Pet Friendly Apartments (402)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (201)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Kansas City (174)
- North Kansas City 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Gladstone 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Claycomo 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mission 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Raytown 3 Bedroom Apartments (19)
- Prairie Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Merriam 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Liberty 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Kansas City 3 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Independence 3 Bedroom Apartments (47)
Having trouble with Craigslist Kansas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
New York - a city so nice they named it twice. As taglines go... booorrring. Kansas City - a city so nice they located it twice... much sexier. One in Kansas and one in Missouri - plus Kansas also has a Manhattan - they've got the geography nuance bases covered better than the Royals. In reality, KC it's just a surprisingly hip city that overlaps a state border, and depending on which side, nicknamed KCK or KCMO. Located at the confluence of the Kansas and Missouri river, the KCMO side has about 2,000,000 people, and the KCK slice has about 150,000. As such, KCMO has the bigger plate of BBQ at this buffet, but let's not compare - it's one city divided by a border - an imaginary line - how different can they be? Minneapolis-St. Paul, Dallas-Ft. Worth, West Berlin- East... ehh, forget that one. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Kansas City provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Kansas City. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.