752 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Hazelwood, MO
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Hazelwood (2)
- Hazelwood Accessible Apartments (1)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Parking (5)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Hazelwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Hazelwood Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Hazelwood Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Hazelwood (3)
- Bridgeton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Florissant 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- St. Ann 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Berkeley 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Overland 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Ferguson 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Maryland Heights 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- St. Charles 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Black Jack 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- University City 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Hazelwood?
Welcome to Hazelwood, Missouri! This conveniently located St. Louis suburb is a great place to live. Now let’s take a look at some apartments for rent and find you the home of your dreams.
Hazelwood is located in the northwestern St. Louis metropolitan area. Its proximity to main thoroughfares, including Interstates 270 and 170, as well as Highway 370, makes it a prime location for area commuters with drive times to the city averaging between 25-40 minutes.
Hazelwood has a good mix of housing options, and the city has plenty in terms of both rentals and owner-occupied homes. This diverse rental market means you can secure great apartment rentals, frequently with special considerations, including short-term leases.
Hazelwood west of the city center is home to some of the best real estate in the city. The nearby development of the St. Louis Mills mall means there is plenty of new construction for renters seeking large apartment complexes, townhomes and condominiums. Some of these apartment rentals also offer great amenities, including gyms, pools and clubhouses. Additionally, you can find the occasional rental home in Hazelwood West.
To the far east of the city center, on the way to neighboring Florissant, you’ll also find many desirable rentals, including studio apartments for rent.
With the exception of the industrial area to the south of Lindbergh Boulevard, desirable housing can be found throughout Hazelwood’s remaining areas.
Great news if you’re an animal lover! Hazelwood apartment rentals are by and large pet-friendly! Many apartments and rental homes throughout town will welcome both cats and dogs with open paws. However, be prepared to pay a nominal pet fee.
So welcome to Hazelwood! Enjoy all that this diverse, conveniently located St. Louis suburb has to offer! See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Hazelwood offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Hazelwood, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.