1,093 Apartments for rent in Breckenridge Hills, MO with Balconies
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Parking (5)
- Breckenridge Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Breckenridge Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Breckenridge Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Breckenridge Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Woodson Terrace Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Overland Apartments with Balconies (7)
- St. Ann Apartments with Balconies (4)
- St. John Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Berkeley Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Olivette Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Hanley Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- University City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Cool Valley Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bridgeton Apartments with Balconies (1)
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Breckenridge Hills renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.