3,826 Apartments for rent in St. Louis Park, MN with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Louis Park Accessible Apartments (15)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Garages (40)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Gyms (32)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Hardwood Floors (36)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Parking (56)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Pools (23)
- St. Louis Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- St. Louis Park Dog Friendly Apartments (48)
- St. Louis Park Furnished Apartments (8)
- St. Louis Park Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Golden Valley Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Hopkins Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Edina Apartments with Balconies (29)
- Medicine Lake Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Robbinsdale Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Crystal Apartments with Balconies (4)
- New Hope Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Minnetonka Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Minneapolis Apartments with Balconies (252)
- Richfield Apartments with Balconies (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in St. Louis Park?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in St. Louis Park?
How can I find a cheap apartment in St. Louis Park?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for St. Louis Park renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.