1,542 Apartments for rent in Rosemount, MN with Balconies
- Rosemount Apartments with Garages (3)
- Rosemount Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rosemount Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosemount Apartments with Parking (4)
- Rosemount Apartments with Pools (1)
- Rosemount Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rosemount Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rosemount Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Inver Grove Heights Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Eagan Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Apple Valley Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Farmington Apartments with Balconies (5)
- South St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Newport Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Mendota Heights Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Cottage Grove Apartments with Balconies (6)
- West St. Paul Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Lilydale Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Rosemount?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Rosemount?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Rosemount renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.