391 Apartments for rent in Otsego, MN with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Otsego Accessible Apartments (1)
- Otsego Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Otsego Apartments with Garages (3)
- Otsego Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Otsego Apartments with Parking (5)
- Otsego Apartments with Pools (1)
- Otsego Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Otsego Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Otsego Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Albertville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Elk River Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rogers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- St. Michael Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Hanover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Big Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ramsey Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Monticello Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Anoka Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Otsego?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Otsego?
One of the first things outsiders think when the city of Otsego is mentioned is, "What kind of a name is that?" After all, traditionally, the strangest town names are reserved for Wisconsin, not Minnesota. But Otsego marks a rare exception to that rule. The term "Otsego" is believed to refer to a meeting place. This is an apt description for the city, especially as, in recent years, it has enjoyed a change in status from middle-of-nowhere town to outer-ring suburb.
Although it is dotted with small farms, Otsego is largely a residential city. Most of its residents commute to Minneapolis and Saint Paul, opting to escape from the craziness of the city in the peaceful haven of Otsego during weekends and holidays. Locals enjoy truly amazing scenery, made possible in part by the proximity of both the Crow and Mississippi Rivers. There's plenty of space to spread out in Otsego, making it an appealing town for those intent enjoying the peace and quiet of rural life without giving up standard suburban conveniences. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Otsego renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.