119 Apartments for Rent in Walker, MI with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Walker (1)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Walker (1)
- Walker Accessible Apartments (1)
- Walker Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Walker Apartments with Garages (1)
- Walker Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Walker Apartments with Parking (1)
- Walker Apartments with Pools (1)
- Walker Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Walker Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Grandville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (81)
- Wyoming Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- East Grand Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Northview Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Cutlerville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Kentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Allendale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Forest Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Caledonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Walker?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Walker?
“Michigan seems like a dream to me now / It took me four days to hitchhike from Saginaw / I’ve gone to look for America” (- Simon and Garfunkel)
Walker is a city located in Kent County, Michigan with a population of around 23,537. It’s mainly known for being a suburb of Grand Rapids, the closest city. Before it turned into a city, it was a township that was organized in 1837. It’s home to the Meijer corporate headquarters, which employs many of the residents, as does Bissell Homecare, inc.. It’s easily accessible via a number of highways and interstates, making it a popular choice for commuters to Grand Rapids. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Walker offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Walker. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Walker can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.