97 Condos for rent in Commerce, MI
- Commerce Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Commerce Apartments with Garages (8)
- Commerce Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Commerce Apartments with Parking (8)
- Commerce Apartments with Pools (3)
- Commerce Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Commerce Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Commerce Furnished Apartments (1)
- Commerce Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
Finding condos for rent in Commerce is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Commerce may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Commerce that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.