79 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Portland, ME
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Portland (3)
- Portland Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Portland Apartments with Garages (2)
- Portland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Portland Apartments with Parking (8)
- Portland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Portland Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Portland Furnished Apartments (3)
- Falmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- South Portland Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Scarborough Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Old Orchard Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kittery Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Dover Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Portsmouth Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Hampton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Hampton Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Portland?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Portland?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Portland?
One of the Eastern Seaboard’s most charming and eclectic cities, Portland, Maine has been called “America’s Most Livable City” (Forbes.com), the “Coolest Small City in America” (GQ), and one of the U.S.’s “Top Travel Destinations” (Frommer’s). You’d think it would be hard to live up to your reputation with that many accolades, but clearly you haven’t been to Portland. It’s got pretty much anything you could ask for, by which I primarily mean proximity to amazing lobster. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Portland should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Portland may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Portland. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.