1,379 Accessible Apartments for rent in Towson, MD
- Towson Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Towson Apartments with Garages (12)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (20)
- Towson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Towson Apartments with Parking (29)
- Towson Apartments with Pools (23)
- Towson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (37)
- Towson Dog Friendly Apartments (28)
- Towson Furnished Apartments (5)
- Towson Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Lutherville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Pikesville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Cockeysville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Baltimore Accessible Apartments (71)
- Carney Accessible Apartments (1)
- Lochearn Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Garrison Accessible Apartments (2)
- Perry Hall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rossville Accessible Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Towson?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Towson?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Towson?
What do Olympic hero Michael Phelps, esteemed American author F. Scott Fitzgerald, Vice President Spiro Agnew and fussy Seinfeld character Elaine Benes all have in common? They all call Towson, Maryland, their hometown.
Towson may stand in the gritty shadow of its neighboring city, Baltimore, but it has a personality and culture all its own. As Baltimore's tony neighbor to the north, Towson is a popular destination for city-weary power brokers looking for a taste of life in the country as well as a mix of people from all walks of society, ranging from students to retirees. While Towson maintains a decidedly urban feel, it is much more suburb than urban jungle. It boasts about 55,000 residents as well as the 18,000 co-eds enrolled in its massive eponymous public university. Towson offers all of the charms of a typical college town--from scenic streets lined with trees to hip coffee shops and bookstores, and for those looking for more enhanced culture and entertainment opportunities, Baltimore (20 minutes), Washington (one hour) and New York City (three hours) are just a bus, car or train ride away.
Having trouble with Craigslist Towson? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Towson with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Towson. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.