4,535 Apartments for rent in Bethesda, MD with Hardwood Floors
- Bethesda Accessible Apartments (15)
- Bethesda Apartments with Balconies (52)
- Bethesda Apartments with Garages (36)
- Bethesda Apartments with Gyms (29)
- Bethesda Apartments with Parking (60)
- Bethesda Apartments with Pools (23)
- Bethesda Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Bethesda Dog Friendly Apartments (32)
- Bethesda Furnished Apartments (8)
- Bethesda Luxury Apartments (61)
- Bethesda Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
- Brookmont Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Chevy Chase Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Friendship Heights Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Chevy Chase Village Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- North Bethesda Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Kensington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- North Kensington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Potomac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Forest Glen Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- McLean Apartments with Hardwood Floors (27)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Bethesda?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Bethesda?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bethesda?
Bethesda, MD: Home of the Congressional Country Club -- one of the world's most prestigious country clubs in the world!
Largely known as one of "America's Most Livable Cities," Bethesda, MD sure does live up to the title. Located northwest of the city boundary of Washington D.C, this town is home to biomedical research centers, big companies headquarters, art galleries, restaurants that offer cuisines from different parts of the globe, dance studios, and boutiques. With all these facilities in abundance, its no wonder artists and scientists are drawn to this town in much the same manner ants are drawn to sweets. Geniuses just couldn't resist the lure this town offers.Boasting of a 62,000-strong population, Bethesda is the 11th largest community in the state of Maryland. With its close proximity to DC, amenities that are comparable to major metropolis, a highly educated population, and top-notch schools, this town has one of the most desired and sought-after zip codes in all of Maryland. Wanna bask in the glory of this town? Its time to pack your things and get an apartment for rent in Bethesda.
Having trouble with Craigslist Bethesda? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Bethesda renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.