613 Accessible Apartments for rent in Lowell, MA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Lowell Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lowell Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Lowell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Lowell Apartments with Parking (36)
- Lowell Apartments with Pools (14)
- Lowell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Lowell Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Lowell Furnished Apartments (9)
- Lowell Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Pinehurst Accessible Apartments (3)
- Methuen Town Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lawrence Accessible Apartments (3)
- Wilmington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Andover Accessible Apartments (3)
- Burlington Accessible Apartments (3)
- Nashua Accessible Apartments (4)
- Lexington Accessible Apartments (1)
- Londonderry Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woburn Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Lowell?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Lowell?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lowell?
Lowell may not be the biggest and brightest of Massachusetts cities, but it has a certain cultural charm and a past brimming with historical significance. Nicknamed "The Spindle City", Lowell made significant contributions to the American industrial revolution as a center for textile manufacturing, and was one of the first planned industrial communities. Though its mills and factories have been shuttered since the end of the Second World War, Lowell pays homage to them with a whopping 39 nationa...
Having trouble with Craigslist Lowell? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Lowell with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Lowell. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.